Happiness in not in money but in shopping, check this offer on amazon!

Table of Content

With god’s grace, I shale get bigger opportunities for modeling and movies - Sheetal Singh Virk

With god’s grace, I shale get bigger opportunities for modeling and movies - Sheetal Singh Virk, bgs raw interview

Being from a small town and then moving to a city was not expected, but it happened. Though it’s good it took a lot from me. I am passionate about photography like my father, not that much for clicking photographs but yes definitely to be clicked. Fortunately one year back this passion turned fruitful to me when one of the well-renowned clothing brand Urban Theka provided me the opportunity to showcase my self in a more attractive way. For that, I want to thank Inder Thakural as that was the turning point for my career because after that I got many opportunities for collaboration. Till now I have collaborated with more than 40 different brands namely, Daniel Willington, Urban Theka, Pee Safe, Attitude, Bombay Shaving Company, Lancer footwear, Phy men, and many more. This journey from being nothing to something was great, but want it to be more fantastic. I want to move ahead by learning different lessons. With god’s grace, I shale get bigger opportunities for modeling and movies.

We had a conversation with Sheetal Virk, checkout below:

Q. Tell us something about yourself.
Sir meine modelling start kre ko 1 saal hogia he, abhi tak 40 + brands k sath kam chuka hu

Q. When did you first step into the influencing industry?
Last of August. My first Brand is Urban Theka by Inder Thukral
Pehle mene photoshoot krvaya 2-3 var
Uske baad meine try krna shuru kra k shyd kuch ban sku

Q. Let us know your future goals and plans
Agge bdde brands se sath kam kr sku & Songs and movies me kam krne ka mauka mil ske

Q. What are your family's and friends' reactions to your work?
There are very supportive & satisfied with whatever I have being  doing

Q. Is it financially sustainable to be an influencer? If you can share any secret ideas with our readers?
Honestly, I feel that in the initial stages, it’s just about the struggle and you don’t really get financial benefits and you’re just investing in it but once you have reached a certain level, then definitely it’s financially sustainable.

Q. How many brands have you collaborated with. Tell us your experience regarding payments or anything related.
I’ve collaborated with 40+ brands as of now. And till now, it’s been a barter collab, and have not received any payment, so now I’m looking to have projects that would pay me.

Q. What are the things you do in the spare time, how did you spend in the lockdown?
I’ve been helping my sister with the editing of videos who has recently started a youtube channel. So yea, was quite occupied with that the whole time during this lockdown.

Q. How do you recommend Bgs Raw an online magazine, featuring the creators?
I would put it out as one magazine who has supported the creators regardless of fact that they are new in the industry or have been here already for a long time.

Q. Any message you would like to convey toward
I would like to convey one msg in which I believe the most, that is, there is no shortcut to success and the only hard work pays off in the end.

1/5
2/5
3/5
4/5
5/5
Bgs Raw is your real-time live magazine. Get entertainment news, stories, interviews delivered straight to your Inbox ...

1 comment

  1. 🤩